The Street Academy of Dance
Members Section : Keep up to date with what's going on in the Academy.
Classes reopen after Easter Break: Tuesday 19th April
NO CLASSES : MONDAY 2ND MAY (Bank holiday)
Advanced Street Workshop (12yrs +) : Thursday 19th May
Half term break : Monday 30th May - Sunday 5th June
Classes reopen : Monday 6th June
IDTA Exam Weekend (subject to change) : Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th July.
Classes close for summer break : Sunday 17th July.
Summer Workshops : TBC
IDS Store uniform website
Find us on Facebook - The Street Academy of Dance
& Instagram - @thestreetacademyofdance
Covid-19 New regulations & procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
• All classes will be adhering to a one way flow system. Dancers will be dropped off at the main entrance and collected from the fire exit.
• There will be NO parent waiting areas on site, we ask that parents leave and return where possible or wait in their cars during the session.
• Please demonstrate social distancing at all times.
• All fees should be sent in a named envelope with the correct payment where possible, if change is needed this will be arranged and sent back in the envelope with the child after class.
• Children will be required to sanitise their hands upon entry to the building & cleaning of all “touch points” and the toilets will be taking place between each session.
• We ask that only 1 person collects from the pickup point to reduce numbers of people on and around the site.
• The studio will have adequate ventilation
• If your child requires uniform please place any requests in an envelope with payment & Stock will be sent home with the dancer the same night where possible or ordered in for you with a message sent to inform you.
• Keep up to date with updates and events via our social media pages “The Street Academy of Dance” FB & Instagram, and we will be using an outdoor notice board at all classes to display all relevant information.